From the entire PhysCode team, we want to personally thank you for purchasing Travel WordPress Theme! We’re incredibly excited to get it into your hands, and we invite you to check out our documentation below. We strongly encourage all of our customers to register at our member center for access to tutorials, our member forum, updates, and more!
A) To install our theme, you can do so in one of two ways:
1. The Simple, No Brainer, Piece of Cake Way: Upload the provided .zip file via the WordPress Admin Panel. To do so, go to “Appearance” > “Themes” in the menu, then select the “Install Themes” tab at the top of the page. Once you are at this page, select “Upload,” then “Choose File” to locate the .zip folder on your computer. After doing so, select “Install Now.”
2. The Roll Up Your Sleeves and Use a Little Elbow Grease Method: Uncompress the provided .zip file and upload the template contents to the /wp-content/ themes/ directory of your WordPress installation via your chosen FTP client.
Neither method has an advantage over the other, it is simply a matter of preference
B) To Install Require plugins
After you have installed the theme with two ways above you need installing require plugins. You can do that with steps:
- Go to Appearance -> Install Plugins (the menu only shows when your site needs installing or updating require plugins).
- Install or update plugins and activate them.
When you finish the section you have finished install theme and plugin. Now you need to install demo data or setup other elements, following other sections bellow.
Import Demo Data
The first way: Import by XML Files
Go to “Theme Options -> Demo importer” then choose demo you want to import
The second way: Import by one-click
Step 1: Go to Tools -> Import
Step 2: Choose “WordPress” if your site has not install import plugin yet then click “Run Importer“.
If your site installed import plugin you click “Run Importer“
Step 3: Choose XML file in “restaurantwp/inc/admin/demo_importer/demo-data/” folder from download package on ThemeForest then click “Upload file and import” button
Note: If your Website had WordPress Importer Plugin was Activated, please Deactivate this Plugin before executing Import.
All site setting will configuration in theme options. So you need to understand all options before start configuration your site.
- General Settings
- 1. Main Menu The setting tab contains configuration for the Main menu. You can configure logo for all page, width logo, background color, text menu color, font size and font weight for the menu.
- 1. Sticky MenuThe setting tab contains configuration for the Sticky menu. You can configure show or hide sticky menu, config logo, background color and text color
- 1. Sub Menu and Mobile MenuThe setting tab contain configuration for Sub menu and Mobile. You can configure background color, text menu color, text color hover.
- Display Settings
– The setting tab contains configuration for Front page.
+ You can set blog page with sidebar left, sidebar right or no sidebar.
+ Set Layout Style for content
+ Config Background, Text Color for Top Heading
– The setting tab contains configuration for Archive and Post & Page.
+ You can set category, single, page with sidebar left, sidebar right or no sidebar.
+ Set Layout Style for content
+ Config Excerpt Length for short description
+ Config Background Image, Background Color, Background Video, Text Color for Top Heading
+ Show or hide Title, Description
- StylingYou can config show or hide Preload, select layout wide or boxed and config Primary color …
- TypographyIn typography settings, you can set the primary color. The color will active to an active menu, hover and heading H1, H2, H3.
Besides you also can set font body, font title and font size for your site.
- FooterThe section contains settings for footer: Background Color, Text Color, Font Size, Title Color and Font Size Title
- Custom CSS
If you want to make some custom CSS you can insert them to CSS Code box.
- Demo Importer
You can import our demo data with only one click. Your site is similar to our demo so you only need to change data to run your site.
- Import / Export
You can import or export all settings from Theme options or to Theme options. Please sure about Import action because all settings will replace by new settings.
How to find restaurant id on open table
You can find your restaurant id on the dashboard of opentable or you also follow bellow video to get your restaurant id.
We give you instruction of update theme based on Envato Market. Just scroll down and check steps (How to install?, The Settings Page, Theme Updates and Plugin Updates) below carefully.
Please following topic: How to update a theme
How to translate WordPress theme, plugins
Please follow below link: