There are 2 ways to install a WordPress plugin:
- Using the WordPress installer
- Uploading the plugin via FTP
A. Using the WordPress installer
- Go to Plugins > Add new
- Click Upload
- Select the HotelBookingPhys.zip file
- Click Install now
- Once the plugin has been installed click Activate Plugin
B. Uploading the plugin via FTP
- Upload the HotelBookingPhys folder into the wp-content/plugins/ folder on your server
- Once the plugin is uploaded log into WordPress and go to Plugins
- Find the HotelBookingPhys plugin and click Activate Plugin
In order to add new functionalities, to stay up to date with the WordPress software evolution, to correct bugs, HotelBookingPhys plugin is regularly updated.
There are 2 ways to update the plugin:
- Automatic update
- FTP update
Whatever method you choose, you should backup your website. Is is not compulsory but backing up periodically your entire installation (entire directory structure + database) is a good idea, especially before making any update to themes, plugins, core files, etc. Learn more about backups here.
When a new version of HotelBookingPhys is released you will see a notification on the plugins page and you will be able to update the plugin.
Please follow as the article.
- Go on the Downloads page of CodeCanyon and download the plugin again (when you download the plugin you always get the latest version available)
- Unzip the plugin (you need to get an unzipped HotelBookingPhys folder that can be uploaded on your server later on)
- Go on the plugin page and deactivate HotelBookingPhys plugin
- On your server delete the HotelBookingPhys folder which is located in wp-content/plugins (note that this will not delete the HotelBookingPhys settings since they are stored in your WordPress installation).
- Upload the HotelBookingPhys folder you have just unzipped into the wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Go on the plugin page and activate HotelBookingPhys plugin
Notifications of an update release via CodeCanyon
If you want to be notified by email when a new version of HotelBookingPhys is released you can check the box Get notified by email if this item is updated on your Downloads page on CodeCanyon.
To Tour Settings page you go to WooCommerce -> Settings-> Hotel
1. General settings.
– Rooms page display: this page will show all rooms on your site. You need to create a page and choice it in this option.
– Redirect to page after Booking room: you need config page redirects after booking.
– Google API: You need to configure Google API key to set google map for each tour.
2. Extras Rooms.
– You can add additional service to Room
3. Permalink Hotel: You can change the permalink for hotel category. With page Hotels, you change permalink in Page find Hotels and change slug
Create a room
To create a room you go to Products and click Add Product.
– In tab Hotel Booking you can config Regular price, Sale price, Total Room, Number Adults (Capacity), Number Children (Capacity) and select options extra room.
– In tab Hotel Dates Price you can:
- Config Dates you want disable (customer can not book room on those dates).
- Config customer can book room after some days with date current
- Set Price for range days by schedule.
1. Search box check AVAILABILITY rooms
2. List rooms
[hotel_list_all_room orderby="date" order="desc" limit="20"]
limit– The number of room to display. Defaults to and
-1(display all) when listing rooms.
order– States whether the room ordering is ascending (
ASC) or descending (
DESC), using the method set in
orderby. Defaults to
orderby– Sorts the room displayed by the entered option. One or more options can be passed by adding both slugs with a space between them. Available options are:
date– The date the room was published.
rand– Randomly order the room on page load (may not work with sites that use caching, as it could save a specific order).
1. Widget hotel search room
Override Template Files
You copy file want to override from the path “wp-content/plugins/hotelbookingphys/templates/frontend” to path of theme active, example path: “wp-content/themes/hotel/hotelbookingphys/” and edit it.
Ex: We want to change the title of Tour, need to edit file “wp-content/plugins/hotelbookingphys/templates/frontend/single-hotel/title.php”, we need copy file title.php to “wp-content/themes/hotel/hotelbookingphys/single-hotel/title.php”